This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
Today’s episode covers a set of topics, including:
- Visa’s new crypto advisory unit
- An AWS official is leaving for Unstoppable Domains
- AWS downtime brings up questions of decentralized infrastructure
- Saule Omarova withdraws nomination for OCC chief
- Dan Tapiero’s 10T raises a fresh $500 million
- Eric Schmidt joins ChainLink Labs as an advisor
- Ubisoft announces NFTs coming to games
See also: Bitcoin Drops 5%, Slipping Below $50K on Leverage Washouts
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features Nathaniel Whittemore aka NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell, research by Scott Hill and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Dark Crazed Cap” by Isaac Joel. Image credit: Thinkhubstudio/iStock/Getty Images Plus, modified by CoinDesk.